Today's Creative Blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://todayscreativeblog.net
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, February 22, 2008

Our help is needed.........

OK crafty girls, creative girls, artsy girls..........and maybe even a few guys. I received this email today begging me for help and since I haven't been in a scrapbook store for at least 6 months......I am no help in this department right now. I'm sure my husband loves the fact that I haven't been scrappin........saves a bit of money.........but the CK convention is next week, so I must support them. You know what I'm talking about.

Anyway...........below is the email I received. I know we can help her.

Ok, Kim -- You MUST be my saving grace... I'm a fan of your blog and since you seem to know the world of crafts, I need to know where I can get very specific papers. I need a brown & ivory/white pattern. Pretty much any pattern. I'm making the wedding invitations for a good friend of mine and have had no luck locating the paper I need to complete one of the comps. Please help! Oh, and I'm too lazy to open up my gmail, copy and paste your email address, etc. -- so could you please respond to jennymac79@gmail.com?Thanks a million!!

There you go pretty people.........you've got a job.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Some of my fave papers lately have come from Jenni Bowlin Studios - the brown transferware paper line. Check them out here: http://www.jennibowlin.com/eco/store.asp?SID=1&Item=233
Hope this helps!

Amy said...

Jeni Bowlin is awesome...Making Memories has a new line out as well that has browns/ivorys in it, but you might have to compromise with some extra color as well, My Minds Eye had some beautiful brown/ivory but that was last year don't know if you can still get it...oh and Close to My Heart I believe has a collection that has some brown/ivory in it..but they call it cocoa/vanilla....this was long..sorry :-)

Shawn said...

Dream Street has out some really pretty brown and cream paper.I'm not sure what stores have it in stock but Emma's paperie has it. Go here you have to scroll down a bit but there is quite a few papers that I think would be gorgeous! http://www.emmaspaperie.com/category_s/95.htm I will email you too :)

Lisa J. said...

I beleive American Crafts also has some paper to fit this description!

Anonymous said...

What about Websters Pages? Their "classical garden" collection has a lovely brown and cream page called "Full Bloom"