Today's Creative Blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, January 13, 2008

Lookie here...... Monkey Giggle's gave me an award!
I'm supposed to pick 5 people to award it to..............I can't do that. So, I am giving this award to everyone on my Featured List! Feel free to post it and wear it proudly.
Thank you Monkey Giggle's.


Becky in East Tennessee said...

Oh what a great award!! Very lucky group of peoples to get such award!

krista resnick said...

Hi kim!
I just stumbled on your blog somehow-looks like a great place. I look forward to checking in now and again!!!

Jodi said...

Hey Kim! You've been given an award! When you have a minute, come see me at my blog! ;o) Have a Great Week!

barb michelen said...

Hello I just entered before I have to leave to the airport, it's been very nice to meet you, if you want here is the site I told you about where I type some stuff and make good money (I work from home): here it is

Erin said...

I have a question for you... how do I get the little "featured on" button? Can you send me the code? I hink I was featured before you had the button!