Today's Creative Blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, December 6, 2007

One more thing about the re-design...........

I know you're probably thinking........."ENOUGH ALREADY"........... But I just had to point out what Shawn did. If you look on the left side bar, you will see a new blinkie that says "I love creative blogs." The cool thing is that it's got the code all ready for you to copy and paste on your site. She's such a genius. So, please feel free to copy and paste it.......wear it proud.

Sorry no new post today. Remember? Thursdays = Hell day. I also had to get the PTA newsletter out. My delicate little fingers can only do so much typing. And my house still looks like Santa blew up.......I must get a handle on these decorations.


Julie said...

Your new sight is Awesome!!! Brag on girl!

Jenny said...

I love the new design!

susie said...

Hey, I have another blog you might want to check out if you haven't already. It is called Freckledfarm. She has beautiful pictures, I mean beautiful. Her posts are simple, sweet, and not too long, not too short, but just perfect. When I first found her blog, I checked frequently to see if she posted any new ones because they were so nice to read and look at. Her photos are simple and eloquent. She's the reason I just started blogging.