Today's Creative Blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://todayscreativeblog.net
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Teresa McFayden ~ My MiNuTia

I wanted to find a blog that got us thinking in the Christmas direction.......maybe a project we crafty girls could do. So of course I went straight to the Advent Calendar Cookie Sheet girl! TERESA McFAYDEN from My MiNuTia. I have had it saved since last year. I even went so far to buy some cookie sheets last year to do this project..........I just didn't yet. But, maybe this year.

I just couldn't help myself. It's just too good...... I know she says to not reproduce her images.........I'm asking permission, I really am. I just couldn't help myself.
Teresa makes the most wonderful items. To me, she is the Advent cookie sheet girl. I can't help but to think about these amazing most wonderful Advent calendars when I hear her name or visit her site. But she is so much more than just those. She designs for Autumn Leaves, she teaches lots of crafty classes. Even though I visit her blog about once a month, I had NO idea just how she has made such a niche in the paper craft industry. She has really made a career out of her craft. I couldn't quite figure it out, but I think she is the brain child behind Silver Bella. Or she's at least VERY involved.

My DUH moment...........while digging around a bit more on her site, I found this:


Teresa believes in sharing her passions, be it a passion for paper arts, family photos and scrapbooking, or telling life stories. Teresa first established her niche in the paper industry hosting a TV Show, Stamping and Scrapping with Teresa McFayden. After the shows 18 month streak, she ventured into designing for craft manufacturers in the scrapbooking industry. Fulfilling a life long dream of owning her own line, she founded Foof a La, a paper arts company. After selling her paper arts wares for three years, she sold the Company to Autumn Leaves and continued to design the line. Presently, Teresa produces unique Paper Arts Kits and artwork for Paper Bella, her latest venture. She also does freelance design work for manufactures in the paper arts industry. Her work has been featured in several magazines over the years, such as Creating Keepsakes, Making Memories, Somerset Studio, and Scrapbook Answers. Her artwork has also been featured in The Look Book and The Foof a Life (Autumn Leaves). Teresa lives in the heartland of America, Omaha, Nebraska with her husband and three children. She invites you to visit her blog at


If there are typo's, it's because my jaw keeps hitting the key board.
Below is something you can pick up from her Paper Bella site. So cute!
I also ran across this cute photo of some thank you notes she helped her son with. (which by the way, she has a gorgeous family) Do these stars look like paper to you? Here is the template she used here. She says it's easy. I'll let you know............

Love the idea of adding something glittery to my front door Christmas display.

You will find so much when you visit her. Make sure you've got at least 15 minutes to look around. And don't forget to tell her how you found her. Then maybe she won't be too mad at me for using her photos. :) I just couldn't help myself.

8 comments:

Going For Greatness said...

Wow this is some great stuff! I LOVE those calendars!! Great pick today, Kim!! Absolutely fabulous stuff!!!
~XO~
Gabi

Sandra said...

Amazing! Love those Advent calendars! Wow! I'm going to check out her site now!

Anonymous said...

great blog.Thanks for posting! Jen R

Gwen Lafleur said...

Ooh, I love her work but didn't have her site. Thanks for posting! Off to browse :D

Anonymous said...

Her stuff is terrific!

Julie L. Light said...

I love TERESA McFAYDEN and Paperbella...so fabulous! I saw these cookie sheets last year but never made one...there is never enough time in the day :-)
Julie

The GlitterFairy... said...

LOVE her! Thanks for featuring her blog.
Laurie

FrenchGardenHouse said...

Kim, this is one of the all time best picks! Teresa is so very nice, and talented.did I say nice? okay, she is so very very nice.:)
Lidy