Today's Creative Blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://todayscreativeblog.net
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, November 30, 2007

All Sorts! ~ Jenny B. Harris

All Sorts is one of those crafty blogs that basically helps you make the assumption that she's been at this crafty thing awhile. It's more than a hobby for her, she has made a full blown career out of it. One of her illustrations.....love the energy, colors and all the directions it takes the eye.
Jenny is one of the forerunners of the craft blogs but she remains humble and unsuspecting of the depth of how talented she really is. Sure, she probably has figured out that she can whip out a few illustrations, but come on..........once you visit her site, you'll understand what I mean. Jenny is an illustrator....her list of clients is unbelievable, it's a mile long. Once again, I had NO idea that I have been oogling her work for a very long time.
All places we crafty decorating mad women like to shop. And I don't mean mad as in angry. :)
Cute garland she did last year. So festive.

I have a feeling even her foot prints in the snow would be a work of art.

This below goes right along with the garland. Is that not the cutest little elf shoe you've ever seen? You could do a really cute table setting, or a mantle setting......or if you had a few, you could do a mobile. CUTE!

I love seeing how crafty people store their supplies. What a darling idea and so perfect for her decor to use those jelly jars with the gingham top.


She has FREEBIES! You can download these from her site.
I also fell in love with her interactive activities. You can decorate a gingerbread house! Yes! You can place the jellybeans where ever you want. Very addictive.

And if you not already green with envy........Look!
Wouldn't you just die for a fireplace in your bedroom? I'd love to see more of her home. It looks stunning.



Wipe the drool off your face and head to Jenny's site ALL SORTS!
You know what I'm going to say don't you? Don't forget to tell her how you found her!

3 comments:

Vanessa {Bloom Right Here!} said...

Thank you so much for always finding such wonderful blogs. Of course, the more you find, the more time I spend on the computer. Maybe not a good thing. Ha! Ha!

Also wanted to let you know that I am having a give-away on my blog. I hope you will stop by.

Anonymous said...

Love all the photos, some of new places for me to visit and some of places I visit regularly. Keep up the good work!

Elle Jay Bee said...

That bedroom...(drool)...I...want...it!!!
Anither crazily-talented lady!! Just how do you keep coming up with them?!!

Linda