Today's Creative Blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://todayscreativeblog.net
and update your bookmarks.

Saturday, November 24, 2007

ahhhhhhh

I can finally breath. The dinner went fine..........except I burned my finger and had to eat with my finger in a bowl of ice..........it was cute little bowl. The kind you see Martha using for spices when she's cooking.
I have a few more photos on my ScrapToMyLu site if you're interested.
I should be able to post a Creative Blog today. The only thing on my agenda today is RELAXATION! After getting ready for Thanksgiving, and having to teach two classes on Friday, then take my mother shopping.........2 hour wait in the Kohl's line. No we didn't stay. I am ready to chill. I'm taking Lucas to a movie.........that's pretty much my day.
I hope you all had a great holiday and successful shopping.
Check back later.
Oh........did you know they don't make revitalizer from Orange Glo anymore? It left too much build up and people were having a hard time getting it off the floor. It would leave the floor cloudy if it got wet..........I did notice this a few times, but would just scrub it off. Now I know.......

4 comments:

Craft Tea Lady said...

Hey Kim,

I really like the color of your living room... what is the name? do you remember?~G

Anonymous said...

love your star hanging up...and your table looks beautiful!

Becky Conley said...

HI! I did a random creative search to find you, you've been TAGGED, trying to spread the love around to creative blogs
please see my blog for the rules. www.beckychabot.blogspot.com

Tonya said...

really pretty dining area...I love the colors of this season...

love all the blogs you have featured...