Today's Creative Blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://todayscreativeblog.net
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, October 18, 2007

Creative minds think alike

Shannon over at Eight Crazy sent me an email today saying she had been thinking that I needed a blinkie for all Featured Bloggers. She didn't know that I had been wanting one, and didn't know that Shawn did one for me until she checked in today.


So this is the blinkie she designed. Isn't it cute?! And how nice of her. She is so sweet and she even lives within 20 miles of me. I'm thinking she should give me a lesson in cake making.

Since I already had a blinkie for my Featured Bloggers, I thought it would be nice to offer this one to anyone who just loved Creative Blogs to post it on their site. So, if you want this blinkie........

email me for the code. Krjdemmon[at]comcast[dot]net

No comments: