Today's Creative Blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://todayscreativeblog.net
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, September 14, 2007

Vintage Pretties

Have you ever had one of those crazy weeks? You know the kind...........where you don't have a moment of free time until it's time for bed? I know you have.........That's what I've had this week. It just kind of sprung on me......which I guess is better than looking at it and dreading a busy week. But it's Friday Night.......gonna order some pizza........visit a few blogs......post.......and get excited for a nice weekend.


So, today's feature is a blog that is inspiring for her vintage flair. And her name is Kim like mine. She gets extra points for that one. I wonder if her name is just Kim like mine, or Kimberly?


Pictures........let's get to the good stuff. Vintage Pretties
I LOVE a bowl of lemons. In fact, I have a small white bowl of lemons on my coffee table right now! Lemons never go out of style. Such a fresh way to decorate. I found some fake one's at JoAnn's a while ago and they look so real. So real in fact I have discovered teeth marks in one of them. What I also love about his photo, is how she has the photos displayed. How creative!
Ahhh, and you all know how I'm such a sucker for a topiary. Fake or real. Love them. Everyone should own one as far as I'm concerned. So.........so far her name is Kim, my name is Kim.........I have lemons on my table,.........she has lemons on her table.......she likes topiaries.........I like topiaries!
HHHHH Hello! I love all these monograms! Heck ya!
Now this is not something I never really gave a second look at before. Toil....did I spell that right? Toil paintings of roses on black trays. I've seen them before, but never like this and of course now I need one. I love a grouping of items and these are beautiful.

So, hop on over to see Vintage Pretties and tell Kim hello!

8 comments:

{B}dreamy said...

LOVE the letter shelf, and that beautiful wall of serving trays! *B

Thimbleanna said...

Toil Painting. Yes. It's hard work. LOL! It's actually Tole painting -- it's an old term and means painting on tin. Thought inquiring minds might like to know. ;-)

Kim -today's creative blog said...

Yes, Tole! Of course! I must be stuck with my toile thoughts.

Anonymous said...

Love that red wall of trays.

Elaine said...

Wow!! just discovered you! YOu have pointed me in some neat directions.. Just moved and am still trying to figure out how to organize my scrap room.. Glad to see yours looked like mine looks now.. Lisa is a friend of mine and I love her cards too!! You have some way cool sites.. Thanks so much!!

Anonymous said...

My first time by your site..I LOVE your pumpkin topiaries! I am going to have to be a big copy cat. Thanks for the wonderful ideas...
I just put a picture of my red front door on my blog. Red doors are the only way to go!

God Bless, Joanne

Joy for the Journey said...

Thanks for sharing your 'organizing shots'. I love the way that you've cleaned up, but you can still all your stuff!! You've inspired me :)
Sarah

shelbi said...

SO INSPIRED! THANK YOU!