Today's Creative Blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Here she comes.......................

Miss Americaaaaaaaaa!!!!

Well not really, but that's the way I feel. I opened up my comments this morning to see this lovely comment from Dena at Dena Deliberations

She has nominated me..........ME! For the Rockin Girl Blogger award. I don't even know what that is and what it means, but it sure tickled me pink! Thank you Dena. You made my day.


Lisa642 said...

Cool beans, that is so awesome for you. I do know that I love coming to your blog and seeing what you will be featuring today!! That store above is amazing. I sure wish I could shop there!!!

Jolene George said...

You sure deserve it Kim!

Summers Camp said...

Congratulations! I'd nominate you for sure! *B