Today's Creative Blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, June 18, 2007

Michelle with Mosaic Cottage
I found Michelle's blog through Maggie's. Maggie is a new reader. Her blog will be featured soon. I would post her link too, but that would spoil the surprise.
See, I really do check out all leave me a comment!
Her mosaic art is charming. So creative.........there's that word we all love. I can't wait to shop on her non-blog website. I really need one of those cupcakes in Stella my hutch. (you can see her on my flicker banner on my personal site)

I have never seen anything like what Michelle does. My head is usually stuck knee deep in decor and scrapbooking. I must come out to see what else is out there.

I love this little cupcake with the bird.............And this little beauty with the crown. This would be perfect in my scraproom.And who can resist a cherry on top? Coffee pots, cakes, cupcakes......... that's alot of broken plates. All you cottage girls.........can you imagine a few of those cupcakes on a cake platter sitting on your table or counter! CUTE!And I couldn't pass up this darling little hutch. She placed scrapbook paper inside. Perfect!

Cruising through Michelle's blog, I could tell she has a wonderful sense of humor. I love a funny woman. Her blog is another fun read.
I am ready to smash a few plates............she must be the most relaxed woman ever.


restyled home said...

Wow, this is a great one...can you imagine the patience it must take to make these creations? Hence the need for breaking plates!!

Heather said...

The cupcakes are darling – I have never seen anything like them. I saw a wedding cupcake on her web site and thought that was such a cute idea. By the time most people get married, they already have everything they need. Great find!

Polka Dot Creations said...

I love the hutch! And the coffee pot. Very neat.

I'm a new reader, and I'm enjoying getting a glimpse of so much creativity that I might not otherwise have found on my own. Thanks!

mosaic queen said...

What a sweetie you are!!!! I feel sooooooo honored!!!!! I never imagined that blogging would bring such great people into my life!!!!
Kisses to you my dear!!!!!

Zoe said...

Oh my gosh!! I have never seen anything like this!! Thanks for sharing!

Victorian Lady said...

I LOVE Michelle! She is as sweet as her creations! :)