Today's Creative Blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://todayscreativeblog.net
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, June 4, 2007

Carole Jansons




Have you seen her stuff? This 3D stuff............I've said it before..........this is NOT scrapbooking. It can't be.............I mean I do scrapbooking and it doesn't look anything like this. Her layouts are amazing. If I ever created such a layout, I can tell you I'm not shoving it in an album. How could you?

Carole is one of the sweetest gals from Queensland. I would love to hear her accent.

She has been published all over the place............well of course she has. Go visit her blog and be ready to have your socks knocked off.
Tell her I sent you. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful!

Sibylle said...

VEry cool. Loving that card!