Today's Creative Blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://todayscreativeblog.net
and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, May 13, 2007

Jolene!

http://JoleneGeorge.blogspot.com
Happy Mothers Day everyone! To celebrate Mothers Day, one blog author stood out. Jolene George! Jolene has 5 children and is creative in so many ways. Everything she does has her family in mind. No, I don't know her personally, only from reading her blog for a short time. Another gal, who I am sure would be a great friend.
I was browsing her blog when I came across her moving plan.................MOVING PLAN? She puts the flylady to shame. What a great idea, I would have never thought of that.
Then I came across her pantry! Isn't it perfect? And look at all that food! Remember, she has 5 children and she loves to entertain. I love food looking organized, so pretty. Wait a min..........I just love food. :) I would love to go to Jolene's for dinner. I have a feeling you would feel like you're a part of the family.
You can tell from reading Jolene's blog that she is the pulse of her family and friends. So full of life even if it's not so rosey at the time. That's what I love about her blog. She doesn't act like life is a bowl of cherries every day. Real life problems............but with a great attitude.

I love how she has organized her scrap closet. Once again, very organized and looking like a store. I love the pen storage. So simple, so pleasing to the eye. This should motivate me to organize my room today...........it really needs it.

http://JoleneGeorge.blogspot.com

10 comments:

bethy said...

good choice, kim. that lady is GIFTED! happy mother's day.

Anonymous said...

No Way!
Please tell me those photos are from a 'let's get organized' catalog.
She win's hands down.
Happy Mothering Day

Jolene George said...

Wow! I'm a little misty eyed. I am so touched...not only that you picked me to spotlight, but that you did it on mother's day. What an honor! I am deeply grateful for your sweet words...honest. You have no idea. Thanks so much Kim! :o)

Anonymous said...

Congrats Jolene!

Jamie said...

This is my 1st time to your website. I stopped by after visiting Jolene's site.

I love the concept. I will definitely add this to my favorites.

Anonymous said...

You'd love Jolene in person, she's a total gem..... :)

Colors of Me said...

Awesome choice!! She is extremely talented!! Congrats Jolene!!!

Pam said...

Oh I just love Jolene! I agree with every word you wrote!

Nancywithajones said...

OH MY LANTA. ID go crazy in there cuz WHAT would I ORGANIZE! WOWOWOW SHE IS THE QUEEEN FOR SURE.
SHE IS MY NEW HERO! WE NEED TO GET HER A CAPE AND A COOL COSTUME!

Merci-Notes said...

Love your organization!!!