Today's Creative Blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://todayscreativeblog.net
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, May 24, 2007

Funky Finds!

http://www.funkyfinds.blogspot.com
A quick trip to her site will leave you wanting things you never knew existed. This is a great site to be inspired for creating something different or a great site for gift ideas. She is a shopper! I love how she finds items that are off the beaten path. She's got the gift to find that perfect something. She's an original and oh so creative in her shopping................and I found her after she found me. I love that!



Hey guys, thanks SO much for all the great comments. I can't wait to visit your sites. And did you see? We hit over 10,000!
Please send me your favorite creative blog, or maybe it's yours? Send it!
Kim



3 comments:

Funky Finds said...

how exciting! thank you!

Meghan said...

Kim, thank you for this blog.
I was checkign out other's comments, cause I'm nosey & I found a blog that led me to a store where I could order a silver glitter welcome sign that I have wanted for forever now!!!
I have searched the net, local, everywhere.
OMG!
Thank you!

Anonymous said...

my favorite creative blog IS mine! i am having so much fun keeping a blog. keeping track of the little things in life that i want my kids to remember.
i don't sell anything . . . it's just our family life and all the stuff we do. i love photography. i LOVE to scrapbook. I love art. i am challenging myself in creative ways a lot this year.
so stop by anytime!
i love to see all the new blogs you find! new inspiration everyday!
megan
www.megduerksen.typepad.com