Today's Creative Blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://todayscreativeblog.net
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Treva Dea!

http://TrevaDea.blogspot.com

http://www.tillyjane.net/





I thought I would swing way to the other side of paper crafting or decorating and go with jewelry today. Treva is actually a friend of mine here in the Portland area. My crazy friend Treva.

Mostly she designs jewlery, but don't think for a minute that's where her talent ends. You can find her tiling areas of her home, painting on canvas, painting on walls, painting on the ........she recently painted her new bathroom floor using her behind.........yes, her butt.........and since she is pretty much capable of anything for artistic expression, of course I thought her butt was bare........but she scolded me and said she did have pants on.

One of her latest creative excursions has been making dresses from vintage scarves. Amazing! I wish she had a photo of those on her blog. Maybe we should leave her a comment to post one.

Check out some of her jewelry. You can find it in many boutiques in the states. If you see something you really really need, just leave her a comment and she'll make one up special for you. She only uses vegan leather.........no animals were harmed in making this jewelry......except maybe one of her four dogs if they got too close to her anvil.
If you have been a reader of my other blog, then you have heard about Treva. There are a couple of photos of her in one of my step classes and a photo of her dressed up like Jackie O.......She is CRAZY! So much energy in this gal.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What beautiful jewelery!

Jen Kershner said...

Wow! I love her style.

Country Girl Corner said...

Hi
I would love one of your bracelets with the silver'o' and leather. Please can you leave me a message or e-mail me with prices to London, England.
thanks
Lesley
http://countrygirlcorner.blogspot.com