Today's Creative Blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Just so you know......

My plan is to post a new blog every day. Most likely a new post will show up in the afternoon. I teach fitness classes in the mornings, so once I get home, eat, shower, etc....... I will post.
I am so excited that there are so many of you enjoying this blog already!
Being creative is the best thing ever!


Jill said...

Wow! What a great idea! I love those photos from Becky's blog, she has got some great talent.

tspwlv said...

Or in my case, drooling over others' creativity.

Meg said...

Such a nice idea, Kim. I'm looking forward to seeing your entries!

traci said...

Hi - just stumbled upon this from a post on maggie's blog. fun idea and i will definately be back!!!

paige knudsen said...

oh fun!!!
i love a blog that i can be inspired with just a quick visit!
can't wait to see who you bring our way!