Today's Creative Blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://todayscreativeblog.net
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, April 19, 2007

Daisy Cottage!

http://deardaisycottage.typepad.com








Have you been to Daisy Cottage? Or at least to her blog?


I stumbled upon her blog a few months ago and instantly fell in love with her flair for unconventional decorating. I love how she can take an apron and use it as a piece of art!

Her little yellow bungalow is the sweetest, cutest, most adorable house I think I have ever seen. She recently took us on a walk around her neighborhood.........let's just say I am ready to move!
I could be wrong, but I think I remember reading that her house was featured in a magazine sometime back. Doesn't surprise me at all.

11 comments:

My Passion said...

*said in whiny voice*
I wanna live there!

laura capello said...

i so totally want to steal that red table. ::sigh:: and the front porch too.

Ele at abitofpinkheaven said...

Oh, that is just the sweetest house I have ever seen, and a nice surprise inside. Who would have expected a punch of red, yellow and green inside!
Thanks.....
Ele

Anonymous said...

*blushing*
THANK YOU VERY MUCH KIM!

xo,
Kim

Anonymous said...

this new blog of yours is bad *LOL*

such an enabler!!

Jolene George said...

All these cottage girls are amazing. I love her style!

Betty Jo said...

What an incredible blog you have! I have enjoyed visiting these wonderful blogs you've highlighted. But, I have to say Daisy Cottage is my fave so far. Yes, Kim is a dear blogging friend and I so love her blog and home. Your post presenting Daisy Cottage is super!! xoxo

Anonymous said...

Cute place indeed, and how could it be anything but cute with a name like Daisy Cottage!

Just found your blog and look forward to following your links to other neat places!

Fun stuff!

Melissa

Anonymous said...

I just came across Daisy Cottage this morning while having a cuppa joe, shivering a bit while the heater kicks in.

Very lovely site, made me feel warm and tingly inside and out. Her photography is very lovely, and I look forward to hearing more about her story.

Best wishes,
firefly

Clare Carter said...

I am so excited!Firstly because I have had a lovely visit to Daisy Cottage and secondy because she led me to you.How much fun am I going to have going through all your gorgeous features!!

Thankyoux

Lu said...

Your work is so lovely!!!! It's the first time I visit but surely won't be the last! Feel free to visit my blog too at http://hadictas.blogspot.com/

I make handcrafted delicate fairies!!