Today's Creative Blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, February 28, 2008

Not sure when I'll get a post to you all. I am working at the CK Convention tomorrow after my class. I'll be at The Dollar Booth from noon til 7pm, so if you're going, please stop by and say hi.

I am thinking that I will be too pooped to post once I get home. So look for something new on Saturday.



Sandi @the WhistleStop Cafe said...

Have a great Leap Day!

Mandie said...

Kim, Oh my goodness I just stumbled upon your blog this evening, and I LOVE it!

Laurie said...

Have a great time!! said...

at the CK convention?! i am jealous.

just wanted to give you another blog idea....

i 99% certain that you already have her in your file.
i love her style...completely different.
and lots of fun activities she does everyday. she makes oatmeal look fun.

just a thought.

hope the convention was fun!

Laura said...

your blog is so delightful!!! i keep coming across people who link back to you, so I had to check it out! :) Hope you had a great time at CKC!