Today's Creative Blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Happy Fourth of July! Let freedom ring!
I hope you are all enjoying a day full of good food, friends and of course fireworks. Since we just arrived home from vacation only a few days ago, and we are leaving again this weekend........and I had to teach 2 classes doesn't seem too much like a holiday. We are laying low, planting plants, setting up the pool and may head to a movie instead of BBQing.
I also wanted to take a moment and thank you all for the visits and wonderful comments. I get so excited reading about how each site inspires you. Thank you.

Ok, on with the blogs.
Today I stumbled upon BellaDia. What a darling site she has.

Cassie homeschools her 3 children, is a single mom and still manages to create the most beautiful things. I love all the felt. She has her blog AND her website where she does sell her creations. What wonderful gifts her things would make. And, you know how I love encouraging and helping out Moms.
Cute cute cute. I love this circle number. Wouldn't that make a great pillow design too?
peep, peep, peep! She is so handy with a needle.
I bet she makes these cute little flowers while she's watching TV............if she watches TV.
These little houses are so cute, I could squeeze them. The detail is amazing. A woman with true patience for sure. And the way she sets the photograph.......perfect.


restyled home said...

I love these charming little felt creations. I am always drawn to anything felted. It is such a simple, yet beautiful look. This lady is very talented.
I'm off to see more!
I must say you have great taste. All your choices are bang on!!

Karen said...

Hi Kim...just wanted to let you know I LOOOOOOOVVVVEEE this blog...thanks for finding so many other awesome blog sites. I hope in the future you will consider mine. I just started it a few months ago so its not really up to snuff yet, but I'm working on it!! Thanks again, Karen

Miranda said...

What a cute felt items. Love them!!

Julie Ann Shahin said...

Great find! Thanks for sharing.

katiedid said...