Today's Creative Blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, April 9, 2007

There are so many creative blogs out there. Scrapbooking, decorating, sewing........all things creative! I am starting this blog to highlight a new blog everyday for us creative obsessed people. I have enjoyed reading so many and I am always on the hunt for more. So check back daily for a new blog. And if you have any I need to know about, please leave me a comment with the link.


Sassette said...

Hey Kim........long time no chat girl!!! Hope you are doing well!!!
You can visit my blog here:

Stop by and say HI sometime!

Miranda said...

What a great idea!! I'm gonna put your blog in my bloglines. Love to see new creative blogs every time!

sandi @ the whistlestop cafe said...

What a great idea! I can come back often and see what's new on the net.
How do you have time to do it all?

Amy said...

Give me a visit sometime! I've got you on my google reader right now cuz I think you've got a great idea for your blog!


DomesticDivasFancy said...

I just started my blog! I have tooooo many ideas and tips for tons of things. My family calls me the "Martha Stewart" of the family. My blog is a few new topics everyday! PLEASE check it out!