Today's Creative Blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://todayscreativeblog.net
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Flash Back

Before I go on and on about how busy I am, you need to check out my little holiday tradition story over at the Matthew Mead Holiday blog.  I feel so important.

I am getting ready for Bloggy Boot Camp.  Packing, putting self tanner on my legs, trying new firming creams for my face…….It’s going to be so much fun meeting so many people I know online!  I really can’t wait!

So……..it’s flash back time

How about Buzzings of a Queen Bee?  Here’s the post I did.

I love her new blog design.  It’s very cool. 

A new little outdoor space…….on the cheap.imageShe painted a cute wood box to use for her table to house all those essentials.image And I LOVE this!  The clean crisp paint.  Love!image

Head on over and surprise her, letting her know she’s a TCB flash back.

I’ll be flying in to Phoenix in the AM.  Can’t wait for some sun. 

10 comments:

Lynn Kellan said...

You'll have a great time at Bloggy Boot Camp. I learned a ton when I went to Baltimore!!

Simple Daisy said...

Bloggy Boot Camp how fun!!!!
Yeah for you & your story on the Matthew Mead blog:)

jan ~ tomatobaby said...

Can't wait to meet you Kim! Phoenix is going to have gorgeous weather this weekend ... perfect timing! ~j.

Pretty Things said...

Love the armoire!

Unknown said...

Have a great weekend! I'm hoping to go to SF in August.

But if YOU are putting on face firming cream, I might need a professional, lol. Just kidding. I'm not into self-inflicted pain - unless it's dance-related.

Buzzings of a Queen Bee! said...

Thanks for flashing back to me Kim! It's so fun to have new visitors! :) And of course I am thrilled that you like my latest projects. I will have to tell my husband so he knows all my (his) hard work pays off!
Carrie

*Photographer Harjot Kaur * said...

Have an awesome weekend :)

*Photographer Harjot Kaur * said...

Have an awesome weekend :)

Kim - The TomKat Studio said...

See you soon! WELCOME TO PHOENIX!

Kelly said...

Hope you had a great weekend!
http://freebirdfly.blogs.linkbucks.com/