Today's Creative Blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://todayscreativeblog.net
and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, March 7, 2010

And the winner goes to……..

For once I am going to try and watch the Red Carpet show for The Oscars.  I usually miss it. 

Today’s winner for the $25 gift cert to Upper Case Living from my friend Torreh is…….Terri with Dessert or Diet   email me at krjdemmon@comcast.net

 Thank you “T” for your generous giveaway this week.

 

I’d also like to thank the following sponsors.  I am so fortunate that I am able to make a small income from this crazy blog of mine.  I know some of you are bugged by ads…….I used to be one of those people….until I started spending so much time  writing this blog…..time compared to a part time job.  At least now when my floors don’t get mopped, I can say I was working.  I’m not talented enough to make anything you’d all like to buy, so it’s ads for me. 

So without further ado, I’d like to thank the following for their support of online women or products for women.

 

image

Oh how we love stamped jewelry. image Can you really have too much fabric?image I didn’t get these new fangled candles at first, but now I’m a believer.  Love mine.

image

Great jewels with personality.

image

He knows his site is not pretty, but it sure has some useful things for busy families.

image This girl can sew!  Great camera accessories.

 CaptureWe’ve had 10 new widget sponsors so far this month.  We developed our widget just for you. This is a great inexpensive way to promote your blog on 100s of other blogs.  If you’re interested in joining our flock, you can learn more here.

So….who are you rooting for during the Oscars?

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Congrats to the winner!
God's blessings,
Sarah :D

DustyLu said...

Fantastic prize for the winners, you have some amazing sponsors! ~lulu

t said...

Congrats Terri!