Today's Creative Blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://todayscreativeblog.net
and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Winner Winner mashed potato dinner!

Oh how I’d love some mashed potatoes!   

The winner is Laura Lofgreen with My Dear Trash.  Thanks Laura for joining my FB fan page.  Please email me at krjdemmon@comcast.net

 

I’m still trying to beat Laurie with Tip Junkie at FaceBook Fans.  Have you joined my facebook fan page?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats to Laura! And, now I'm a Facebook Fan ;)

Jamie :)

Anonymous said...

Yeah Laura! ~Kelly

unDeniably Domestic

Mrs Anne said...

Congrats to the big winner.

and thanks, now i want some mashed potatoes.

:)

Marianne said...

I love a good competition. Wish I could help you but I have been a FB fan a long time already.