Today's Creative Blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://todayscreativeblog.net
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Get Your Craft On


Grab Our Button!
(copy/paste into your own
website or blog):

I can’t wait to see what you come up with.  I am overwhelmed and so happy with the success of Get Your Craft On.  Tuesday’s are better than a whole year of Martha Stewart Magazine. 

Post anything you’ve made.  Food, crafts, ……….not children……even though I’d say that’s our biggest and best project ever.

After adding your link, please post my button on your blog.   

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am sorry that I posted a broken link...no matter where I post this it just won't worry!

Amanda said...

Thank you so much for hosting this every week! I love seeing what everyone has made :) it's so nice of you to do this! i have your button permanently on my side bar :)

Lauren @ten23designs said...

I won't be crafting today... instead I'm just going to hang around here & read the blogs linked.

Lindsey said...

Love your blog! Thanks for hosting this every week! I love to see what people are crafting!

Jen @ tatertotsandjello.com said...

Thanks for having such a wonderful party and blog. I think you are awesome!

XOXO
Jen

Holly Lefevre said...

I am so excited to check everyone's creations out...I am going to spend my evening doing just that.
Holly
504 Main

Anonymous said...

Exciting creations! I love your whole blog. You're indeed a big inspiration. By the way, it might interest you too to have your own free and easy to manage crafts' forum. Good luck.

ch said...

I'm a little late to the party:)
Love to see what everybody's crafting!
Love your blog:)

Karla Doodlebug said...

I have to say thanks for this also! I finally found time to join in the fun yesterday and after checking my google stats it really raised my hits yesterday! That is very exciting ...not to mention the fact that I get to check out all these other great blogs!!

Cherish @ My Cup of Tea said...

Aw yay!! I live in the Pacific NW as well!!!!