Today's Creative Blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://todayscreativeblog.net
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Am I Priddy?

Great job everyone on the Get Your Craft On links!  WOW!

Just look at that bag!  Look at her!  Isn’t she priddy?  It’s all mine!  MINE! image Amy Priddy with Priddy Creations was obviously meant to make such adorable bags with a name like that.   I am SO jealous of you girls who can sew!  Seriously.  I love that mom’s can create a business from using their God given talents……like sewing.  My bag is adorable!  I love it.  It came yesterday in the mail.   It was wrapped all priddy too.  She knew I would squeal with Red Tulle tied in a bow……and it matched my bag!  IMG_5887One more look…….Darling isn’t it?  I picked out the fabric……how did I do?image Amy has all kinds of stuff in her Etsy shop.  Camera bags for all kinds of cameras, camera straps,and all kinds of accessories for your camera needs.  image Every Fancy Pants Camera owner should have a fancy pants camera strap.  You deserve it.  (she’ll even embroider your name on it for you)image Love these Lens cozies.  imageWhat if you don’t have a fancy pants camera? 

Don’t cry………she’s got some really adorable point and shoot bags…..very cute.  image What if you don’t have a camera?  GASP!  Then you must run out and buy one!!!!  :)   

She does totes and bags too.  Her fabric selections are so fun.  You can’t go wrong. 

image

Amy also has a blog where she’s got some photos of her babies when they were small.  Oh you gotta see these chunky monks.  So adorable!  I have never seen such succulent babies.  My son was so long…..he barely developed rolls on his legs.  I got robbed.

Tell me……was your baby chunky?  Sigh…..

15 comments:

Sarah said...

Those bags are gorgeous! Thanks for sharing such a talented gal.
God's blessings,
Sarah :D

Anonymous said...

Wow! I LOVE that lens bag! I need one of those!!!!

SoBella Creations said...

I love Amy of Priddy Creations. She is such a sweet person.

My oldest was a chunky baby. Always in the next size up. She still is to this day.

My baby is on the petite side. She is almost 4 and can still wear some size 2's. So her clothes last a long time.

Jingle said...

Oh, I LOVE that bag! it's so cute!!! Some of those others are pretty adorable, too!

Kristen, pajama mama said...

love those bags. so much cooler than my black standard issue bag, even though i'm grateful for it, because it's better than using my husbands old lunch bag....

i have a chunker right now. at least he thinks he's still a baby. maybe if her thought he was is true age (almost 3) he wouldn't seem so chunky.

i'm a little chatty this morning, huh?

Karla Doodlebug said...

I am lovin her stuff! So Priddy! My daughter got a new camera for Christmas the year before..she would just die for something like this!

My 2nd child had the long awaited for chunk rolls! So delicious! They didnt last long but I enjoyed them while they were there!

Off to hop over to her blog and follow!!!

Veronica said...

WOW what pretty bags. I love her style and what colors. She is very creative.

Kim - The TomKat Studio said...

SERIOUSLY priddy. I'm jealous..I need one! And the lens case?! FABULOUSO! The fabric you choose is gorgeous!

I must share these fabulous creations with my readers...linking on FB. ;)

Teresa said...

OMG!!!!
That bag is too cute!
Yes yes! The fabric is great!
So funky and with the black...oh so chic!
Totally what one needs to bring on Spring!
I am not even believing she is making LENS cozies!!! What!!!! Never seen such a thing!
But I do need one!!!!
Oh...and Kim!
DO NOT...
I repeat...
DO NOT click over to my blog!
I've got SOME BIG TIME MUSIC blarin' out over there!!!! ;o)
xxooxx
Happy Day Sweet Friend!!!!
And I do love that purse!!!!

Michelle said...

Those bags are so darn cute. Thanks for the link. I'll certainly check out her store.

As for chunkie monkeys....mine were fairly long and lean.

Unknown said...

I love all the things she sells! Thanks for sharing!

My baby was really chunky...10lb 9oz!!! Even though she is 2 1/2 now and has thinned out (a little she still have rollie pollie thighs) she is wearing 4T clothing!!! yikes! lol

Heidi Walker said...

looking to add you to my RSS and cannot find a button :-(

Haidee said...

Hey I like that lens cozie... wow I like them all. LOL

PS@AlbanyCreek said...

Same as you - long thin babies. No chunks at all in 3 attempts!

Beautiful bags though. Off to follow that link right now...

Susan said...

those bags are indeed pridy, love them.