Today's Creative Blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://todayscreativeblog.net
and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, September 7, 2008

Auction item #2 ~ Tweetie Pie Baby

***Auction Closed for this item***
Rachel is the winner, but I can't get ahold of her. Rachel EMAIL me. Krjdemmon@comcast.net Item No.2 in the Auction for Stephanie and Christian. Please scroll down to read full details. Item No.1 is still live.
Nanette from Tweetie Pie Baby has donated one of her baby carriers! This makes me want another baby.........

Her site is beautiful with so many other wonderful things for baby. Where were these things 9 yrs ago? Look at all that fabulous fabric! Now I'm not sure if you'll get to choose your fabric, she may already have one made.........but heck, they're all great.
Bids starting at $30. GO!!!! This auction will run until Tuesday evening 5pm pacific time. The winning bidder will pay directly thru paypal to nienierecoveryfund.gmail.com. I will contact all winners.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I bid $30

web.mac.com/bncrabtree

Unknown said...

$42.

Nancy Sabina said...

$50 from me.

Unknown said...

$55 here. :-)

Kim -today's creative blog said...

Rachel! You are the winner of the baby carrier!

Kim -today's creative blog said...

Rachel, I need your email address. Your name does not link to a blog. I have no way of contacting you. I may have to give this to the person behind you. Contact me.