Today's Creative Blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://todayscreativeblog.net
and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, August 3, 2008

catch up time

Playing catch up and working on a feature for you all........hopefully by this afternoon.

I have been such an inconsiderate blogger, breaking all the blogger etiquette rules. I fail miserably at returning comments.........I try, I really do. I read every single one, I love each of them, so please don't think I don't appreciate them. Thank you.

Also, I have received a few awards lately. WOW! Me?! I am honored and thrilled that you would think of my blog as being worthy for an award. So, here they are:


Angela, Aimee and Connie gave me the Brillante Weblog award.

And Tonya gave me this award.........a LONG time ago.
I feel like I'm forgetting one, I'm going to apologize now if I am.
Thank you all! Now I'm supposed to award it to 7 other people. Being the rebel that I am, I officially award this to everyone who leaves me a comment today! How's that?
P.S. Don't forget!..........if you have a red door, take a photo and send it to me. I have a few, I want more more more!
P.S.S. or is it P.P S.? - Chic Chick Advertising is looking for an experienced Sales Rep to sell advertizing for blogs. Contact Laurie at Tip Junkie, email her at laurie@executivehomemaker.com


4 comments:

Ginny said...

When I was little, my good friends dad painted the door red. It looked so funny on a brown house. Too bad that still wasn't around, the new owners painted it right away :)

Congrats on the awards!

Tiffany said...

Congrats on your awards!

thekreativelife said...

I'm sorry I don't have my door painted yet (we're in the middle of a major addition/remodel), but when we finally get down to the details I'm seriously considering red. When we get finished I'll send you a pic!

Congrats on your awards by the way. They're very well deserved!

Unknown said...

Awards well deserved! Whatcha going to do with photos of red doors? I"m thinking about painting ours red?