Today's Creative Blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://todayscreativeblog.net
and update your bookmarks.

Saturday, November 3, 2007

Here's a quicky.........


not a full feature, but I wanted to share these FREE DIGI GRAPHICS over at Sandras! I love them. I have no idea how to create these, but would love to learn. I save so many free graphics in hopes that someday I will just wake up knowing all there is to know about my PhotoShop Elements. I would love to do something with these for Thanksgiving.......placecards perhaps?


4 comments:

Sandra said...

Share away! No full feature needed. I created them for people to use. I'd love to see what you make with them. I'll teach you anything you want to know. :)

Anonymous said...

these are awesome! and you sound like me...saving things like this in hopes that you will use them SOME DAY !

Betty said...

Thanks so much for sharing this link. I am fairly new to digi-scrapping. I'm having so much fun playing with my digi-scrap program.

deb said...

They are so pretty.. I'm with you and haven't a clue how to use them. But you should check out Two Peas in a Bucket who has TONS of free tutorials. I should too for that matter. hee hee.