Today's Creative Blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://todayscreativeblog.net
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Linda with Restyled Home

http://restyledhome.blogspot.com Linda is the gal you call when you want to re-stage your home. Maybe you're selling? Maybe you just want a new look.
She has so many great ideas on her blog. Beautiful photos of ideas. Organizational ideas. Fun stuff.
She wants her house to be beautiful, but functional. I am so inspired by the variety of ideas she shares. I have recently been inspired to dig out my husbands and son's silouette's and place them on my photo wall. What a perfect idea! And I learned it all on her blog!
Loving the look of this chalk board with the wall words and stool. Simple, beautiful, lots of charm.
I can't wait for our IDEA to open in July. I'm not going to camp out or anything, but once the crowds die down. I am looking for this bucket holder. It may be a Pottery Barn item, but I bet IKEA has something that will work just as good.
I might even do the laundry if my room was this cute. Those letters give me a great idea.

Linda is one of my sweetest visitors. She always leaves me such nice comments. You know how I love comments........so leave me one.

http://restyledhome.blogspot.com

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'm so lovin those letters in her laundry room! i'm all for any kind of signage !

can't wait to cruise her blog.

Sarah and Jack said...

Hmmm, maybe I could move in that beautifully tidy home? (She says will sitting in the middle of a Thomas the Train explosion.)

Heather said...

Such a good pick - I love her blog and she always has a kind word. I would love for her to come to my house and give me some advice!

Elle Jay Bee said...

Holy cow!! I can't believe I made it on your blog roll of fame, but I'm so happy I did!! You are so sweet to include me and I feel quite honoured to be "one of the gals". My sister got me on to blogging and now I am hopelessly addicted. I can't believe the talented and KIND people I have "met". Oooh, oww, there's a hook around my neck and someone is dragging me away from the keyboard...Okay, I'll stop...!!!

Thanks Kim!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, after a day trying to be creative in my parenting, i am calmer looking at these pictures...

misspriss said...

Thanks for finding all of these fabulous blogs!

Elle Jay Bee said...

By the way Kim, the bucket holder is from Ikea and was cheap, cheap, cheap!!! (price wise I mean)

Linda

Angeltown said...

Hi Kim, I so love your blog and look forward to it! Linda has some great ideas! I wanted to share one of my faves with you that I do not think you've featured: http://smittenkitchen.com/
Talk about amazing and creative cooking, will stunning photos to boot!

paper-and-string said...

how could I resist leaving a comment when you asked so nicely? now I am officially no longer a lurker !! Your blog is great, I look forward to it everytimeI visit bloglines :-) thanks for all the great pictures and links xxx

Anonymous said...

I just discovered your blog recently and really enjoy all the great links you provide! Just wanted to say Thanks~!

Vanessa said...

that front porch-awesome-just makes me want to pull up a chair and relax!

laura capello said...

omg, her house is ADORABLE.

i've been wanting to side my house with the combo of textures; it's nice to see another house similiarly done because i'm right -- it would rock.

Jolene George said...

Oh I agree....Linda is very sweet and has simply beautiful style. I LOVE the WET in the laundry room...way stinkin' cute! So many cute idea's on her blog.

Mrs. O said...

I just found your site and have been enjoying all the eye candy and visiting all the links

THX

onelittlemustardseed said...

Love your blog and I am thrilled you featured my amazingly talented sister!

deb said...

I love letters! And I love your blog. :)

ReminisceHeirlooms said...

I love the letters. I am considering some vinyl ones for my laudry room. I just finished the window treatments so that is my next step. Hers looks awesome.

Sarah said...

I own several of the IKEA bar holders... I have one in my kitchen, one over my desk and plans to hang one in my son's room. You can store so much in them. Love, love, love em. Thanks for your fabulous blog!!!