Today's Creative Blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://todayscreativeblog.net
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, May 31, 2007

Q & A

I can't believe tomorrow is June 1st!
If you have kids, then you know how busy crazy you get towards the end of the school year. And if you follow my personal blog, then you know Thursdays are my crazy "teaching 4 fitness classes" day. So my friends.........no new feature today. I could throw one together, but that's no fun.

........I thought I would hold a question and answer session. I've had a few people ask a few questions, or even tag me. So if you have a question for me, fire away. Answers will be posted tomorrow.
Just because I am a visual person, love photos on blogs, I thought I would leave you with this pretty. This table is my most prized possession. The photos were taken the day I bought it at a garage sale for only $200! I have since recovered the chairs with a black and cream toile. The garage sale I bought it from was a BIG neighborhood sale. Very expensive homes. The woman was very eclectic. She told me that my table had been owned by someone famous......she couldn't quite remember, but she thought it was Katherine Hepburn.........she vacationed with so many starlets. That's my story and I'm stickin to it. My husband has since made a leaf that I used for Thanksgiving. It extends to a full 99 inches. LOVE MY TABLE!

7 comments:

gigharborscrapper said...

Ok,if you could own and run any type of business what would it be?
Valerie

Tea said...

I`m off to work so I didn`t get a chance to answer your questions....but I just had to mention what a beautiful table you have!

tea
xo

linda t said...

WOW! The legs on that table are sooo beautiful! What a deal! And what a story! I love hearing the stories behind my finds... makes the deal all the more sweeter!

Anonymous said...

Question~ What advice do you have to motivate those of us 'too busy to exercise' friends?

Elle Jay Bee said...

You lucky girl...and me with my table dilemma!!! I'm so jealous!!
O.K. here's a question for you, any idiosyncrasies when hanging out your laundry? (that's my blog post for the day). Have a good one!!!

Linda

laura capello said...

i know -- i love your table too!

Vanessa said...

is it too late for questions???
cause i have some!

-what color combo instantly catches your eye?
-how do you possible survive a day with that many fitness classes? i don't think i could do one class!