Today's Creative Blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://todayscreativeblog.net
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Bobbi

Bobbi takes some of the most incredible photos.
www.bybobbi.com

http://www.bobbiandmike.com/blog/
I don't know how she does it, but she knows just when to click it, snap it.....etc.... She captures THAT moment. Now mind you, I am just a scrapbook photographer with my little point and shoot digi camera, so I don't know all the technical terms..........I'm always good for a laugh. :)
Look at this amazing shot! A wedding dress IN THE WATER? Thinking outside the box on that one. Love it.


And these dear people. Are they the cutest dancers you have ever seen? You can tell they had the time of their lives at the wedding. I can almost hear the music.

This is amazing. A shadow shot. Simply beautiful.
And I love it when she shows herself taking a photo. Her husband is also a photographer, so he will sometimes capture a behind the scene shot. Love that. She has so many photos of her with her clients. I can just image how fun she must be. She seems like the Elsie Flannigan of Photography. Don't ya think? Who can resist a baby foot?
And this shot.........yep.......amazing.

5 comments:

Hear Me Roar! said...

I SO wish I knew more about photography. There's such an art to capturing things that other people see but don't notice.

Heavy sigh

Love your blog, caught you because of your FANTASTIC write up on dottie angel, who is truly as wonderful, funny, and magical (?) as she seems.

I've favorite your blog, and look forward to seeing more!

Thimbleanna said...

This is SO weird! My soon-to-be daughter-in-law is looking for a wedding photographer and a few weeks ago, a friend of mine sent me the link to Bobbi's blog 'cause she'd been to a wedding that Bobbi photographed. So, I've been following her blog. When I first opened your blog, I thought I was at Bobbi's blog and that she was re-posting some earlier pictures. Isn't she AMAZING???

Elle Jay Bee said...

Love these photos! What a talent...I can only dream of ever having a great camera, some lessons, and talent like that!! Wonderful!!

Anonymous said...

Hi hi hi! You flatter me :D

Jolene George said...

She and her husband are obviously amazing photographers. That is a gift and a talent. I'm like you and consider myself a scrapbook photographer, but would love to grow and develop into something more.