Today's Creative Blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://todayscreativeblog.net
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, April 9, 2007

Nancy Jones!!!




















http://nancywithajones.blogspot.com/

Today's blog is Nancy Jones. I met Nancy in the web world a couple of years ago. We both were on a design team for The Untamed Scrapper. She is now on design teams for a few scrapbook websites. Her layouts show the love and zest she has for life. Being diagnosed with Lupus, she has all the reason to just curl up and complain. But she doesn't. She trudges forward creating a wondeful life and memories for her little girl Bella.

So go give Nancy some love. Tell her I sent you!


8 comments:

Nancywithajones said...

Oh KIM I Just love you. YOu absolutly made my day! I will gladly send you some layouts. YOU ROCK OUTLOUD AND ON FIYAHHHH!

Loreluca said...

Cooli-o, my friend!!! Thanks for doing this, I absolutely LOVE these kinds of blogs!!!

Spot-On said...

yay go Nancy! Nancy rawks out loud!!!
whoohoo!

Dawnree said...

very cool Nancy ! I love yourr blog too!

~ Jocelyn Wilhelm ~ said...

Yep! That Nancy sure ROCKS! You go girls!

Robin said...

Nancy not only has one of my fav blogs...she is also one of my fav people! Great Choice!!!

Guess I better start keeping my blog updated!! Guess we never know who's looking! LOL

Diana said...

Congrats Nancy! Ooh this is a good choice.......she's quite the inspiration!

t said...

Nancy has such a great style and an even better sense of humor. I miss hanging out with her over at Untamed Scrapper.